4.6

I signed up with Hendersons Group Investments for a 48 week contract for them to market and rent my timeshare weeks. I signed the contract which was pretty standard after a brief explanation of the outlines and the promised benefits.

Hendersons Group Investments put a lot of effort into outlining the legitimacy and effectiveness of the timeshare rental product that I was signing up for.

The contract was basic and very transparent there didn't appear to be any sort of loopholes or traps written into the contract and it was written in clear English that allowed me to follow the contract and know exactly what I was signing.

Once I signed all the paperwork and everything was in order I left the offices and waited for all of the promises to come true and for me to start raking in the money as promised. I waited and waited and after 3 months the cheques started rolling in on a monthly period as promised and I was not unhappy in the least. If I had to complain I would say that it took a little longer than predicted to get the ball rolling but now I am very happy and I fully 100% recommend using Hendersons Group Investments.

Make sure you deal with the Hendersons Group Investments based in Cabo San Lucas to avoid timeshare scams were companies pretend to be something that they are not i.e. stealing the identity of other successful businesses like Hendersons Group Investments.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of hendersons group investments timeshare rental from Hendersons Group Investments and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hendersons Group Investments to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most hendersons group investments staff. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hendersons Group Investments for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hendersons Group Investments?

Comments